Fantasy Art

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shadowfyr
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Fantasy Art

Unread post by Shadowfyr »

I have utilized ideas from the Elder Scrolls games. Some of the items there are just to awesome to not use in Palladium.

(Waiting for the group to discover the rumors about it) but, the Skeleton key that doesnt break and can assist in lockpicking any lock (that isnt just 'sealed').
You are so huggably evil! :ok: ~ Temporalmage

So, come to a concensus...
Put five people in a room, and you have ten opinions! ~ Borast
Hell knight
Explorer

Unread post by Hell knight »

I my self done all of the above , but allso i have haed done commissions of various chacters. I have hired Freddy E willims who hase apeard in a lot of Palladium books in the past , but more recently i been using Bill maus . You can find one of my heroes unlimted villins flash bomber on deviant art , and my panzer bot. Hes working on some fantsy stuff for me yet its still in devlopment.
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Sportsmeister and Mr.Sports of sound off, endorsed by cornholioprime

Unread post by Ronin Shinobi »

only for my own character pics. If I'm Gaming then no. Hard enough to find pics that give an ideal what my own character looks like but to do it for every major NPC or villain I would be on every art site for days.
Showoff often leads to showdown
Svartalf- Shinobi, You're twisted
Mack- I'm constantly amazed at what people will put their energy into. This planet needs more predators.
Saitou Hajime- What kind of Americian are you?
Shadyslug- Good question
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

Hell knight wrote:I my self done all of the above , but allso i have haed done commissions of various chacters. I have hired Freddy E willims who hase apeard in a lot of Palladium books in the past , but more recently i been using Bill maus . You can find one of my heroes unlimted villins flash bomber on deviant art , and my panzer bot. Hes working on some fantsy stuff for me yet its still in devlopment.

Can you post some of the art Fred & Bill did for you? I've liked some of Bill's work in the past.
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!
Hell knight
Explorer

Hmm ok forgive me on this noob of a question how do i link art or post it in the forms.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

take a look at the URL button.

I use Heromachine for makeing characters currently (looking to get a new Comp and start useing DAZ Poser).

When I get a character that stands out to me I send DarklordDC money for him to professionally render the subject.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Rockwolf66 wrote:take a look at the URL button.

I use Heromachine for makeing characters currently (looking to get a new Comp and start useing DAZ Poser).

I do too as you can see from the Palladium Facebook page.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Hell knight
Explorer

Hello every one just trying one to see if i got this right , this is flash bomber my heroes bad girl my players have never stoped her .

http://billmausart.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d36uu0t

This one is of my panzer bot robot minion of one of my villins

http://billmausart.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=192#/d1lh44d

Fb is a newer pic hence the shading panzer a older one , i will link more from freedie as soon as i get them uploaded . And link my fantasy one from bill when they are finshed.
Hell knight
Explorer

Lucifer_Drake wrote:
Hell knight wrote:I my self done all of the above , but allso i have haed done commissions of various chacters. I have hired Freddy E willims who hase apeard in a lot of Palladium books in the past , but more recently i been using Bill maus . You can find one of my heroes unlimted villins flash bomber on deviant art , and my panzer bot. Hes working on some fantsy stuff for me yet its still in devlopment.

Can you post some of the art Fred & Bill did for you? I've liked some of Bill's work in the past.

Come take a look i posted 2 , i will do more when i figer how to link to my files . Sorry comp noob here , and thanks every one for pointing me to the url button.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

:P I'm open for commissions.. send me a note on DeviantArt at :http://madmanmike.deviantart.com/

Except you Dark Elf, of course, since you don't like my art, OOPS man... :P
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

Hell knight wrote:
Lucifer_Drake wrote:

Come take a look i posted 2 , i will do more when i figer how to link to my files . Sorry comp noob here , and thanks every one for pointing me to the url button.

No problem Hell Knight.. I loved them..Bill has improved, I really liked them. I can't wait to see Bill's fantasy pic for you & Fred's work.
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Actually I have used Deviant art very heavily in my campaign, but other sources as well, and I am very good about crediting sources. Hopefully people are getting work. A few of these are commission pages, but most are solely credited with thanks & apologies. Site is in my signature- always welcoming new fans.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
MADMANMIKE

zyanitevp wrote:Actually I have used Deviant art very heavily in my campaign, but other sources as well, and I am very good about crediting sources. Hopefully people are getting work. A few of these are commission pages, but most are solely credited with thanks & apologies. Site is in my signature- always welcoming new fans.

Really? Following the link in your sig I see several pics with no reference to the artist, nor links to the originals...

That constitutes use without informing the originator, which is also known as theft...
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
zyanitevp
Champion

Wow, really? Lets not insult...
Here are some links for you:
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/ ... f-the-gods
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/ ... ledgements

For the most part, I acknowledge on page.
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/ ... mpanion-he
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/ ... emon-party

I could give you more, but really, I do more acknowledge more than anyone else on Obsidian Portal.
My Twitter
Image Image
MADMANMIKE

zyanitevp wrote:I could give you more, but really, I do more acknowledge more than anyone else on Obsidian Portal.

You know what? You're right. This line sums up the reality of this world perfectly. You don't do bad as much as others, so why should I give you trouble?

Seriously, if I and other people who attempt to improve this world with some art don't want others to use it freely, we should keep it hidden somewhere nobody can take it. Or we shouldn't waste our time trying to do it in the first place.

Thank you for helping me to see the world the way it is. I've been imposing my own view on it for too long and it does no good for anyone.

-Mike
zyanitevp
Champion

MADMANMIKE wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:I could give you more, but really, I do more acknowledge more than anyone else on Obsidian Portal.

You know what? You're right. This line sums up the reality of this world perfectly. You don't do bad as much as others, so why should I give you trouble?

Seriously, if I and other people who attempt to improve this world with some art don't want others to use it freely, we should keep it hidden somewhere nobody can take it. Or we shouldn't waste our time trying to do it in the first place.

Thank you for helping me to see the world the way it is. I've been imposing my own view on it for too long and it does no good for anyone.

-Mike

You are right... What can I do better to promote the artists?
My Twitter
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”