Splugorths vs Kreeghors

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DBX
Hero

Splugorths vs Kreeghors

Unread post by DBX »

why would the Splugorths not let Kreeghor use dimensional portals.

IMO to stop them going to other Splugorth worlds is only thing that comes to mind.

why would they want to keep Kreeghor in 3 galaxies. use the TE to take out Phaseworld and then mop the TE up themselves
Judas
Dungeon Crawler
Location: England when summoned otherwise Hell, where I burn well.

Re: Splugorths vs Kreeghors

Unread post by Judas »

DBX wrote:why would the Splugorths not let Kreeghor use dimensional portals.

IMO to stop them going to other Splugorth worlds is only thing that comes to mind.

why would they want to keep Kreeghor in 3 galaxies. use the TE to take out Phaseworld and then mop the TE up themselves

Well considering that the Kreeghor are the only race to escape Splugorth control!
Now if I were part of a massive megaversal alien intelligence empire I woundn't want that news spreading around the megaverse that a primative race has not only gained freedom but slayed the splugorth intelligence that owned them.

It would cause riots all over all dimensions as slaves all over feel a sense of renewed hope, the fact that someone escaped will cause them and all the underground freedom fighters to go into overdrive.

Now that will disrupt business, the slaves escaping I doubt it, but missing a days business for a splurgoth, bad slaves :lol:
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
-- Matthew 7:15
"Every girl looks good in the dark."
--Faraday's Law# 99

"A myth can die, but a legend is forever"

DBX
Hero

Re: Splugorths vs Kreeghors

Unread post by DBX »

Well considering that the Kreeghor are the only race to escape Splugorth control!
Now if I were part of a massive megaversal alien intelligence empire I woundn't want that news spreading around the megaverse that a primative race has not only gained freedom but slayed the splugorth intelligence that owned them.

:ok: didn't think of that.

thought it was part of some sort of master plan.
Judas
Dungeon Crawler
Location: England when summoned otherwise Hell, where I burn well.

Unread post by Judas »

Them Splugorth, Tentacles in many pies! :lol:
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
-- Matthew 7:15
"Every girl looks good in the dark."
--Faraday's Law# 99

"A myth can die, but a legend is forever"

cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Judas wrote:Them Splugorth, Tentacles in many pies! :lol:
Yup.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

the idea of stopping kreeghor spreading word on them escaping from splugorth and killing a splugorth, makes sense, but the kreeghor's sponser is a S.I, who can do it at a whim, and the kreeghor can just go to Centre and dimensional travel at their leisure if they are so inclined. NE would be only to glad to spread the word of this news.

Splugorths must have something up their tentacles. whatever it is, the kreeghor maybe in for it.
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

Simply a means of control my friend...and means of control.
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”