WORMWOOD: Question about Hospital Knights.

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jesterzzn
Champion

WORMWOOD: Question about Hospital Knights.

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

Okay, I have owned this book for a long time but never really went over it in too much detail. Last night I was reading it and noticed something in the Hospital Knight section. Under alignment it states that if a Hospital Knight falls under unprincipled he will lose his healing powers. What healing powers? Where are they listed? I can't find any mention of them except for that one statement.
:fool:
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

hospital knights have access to Wormwood prayers , which prayers exactly, are vaguely mentioned in the book but pretty much the prayers to get food, minor healing and so on ( which ones are vaguely mentioned in the prayer descripts)
Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

So I take it from the lack of responses that Gomen's is the best answer? Okay, so I guess that means editing error? So they DO get some healing powers, it just never really states outright what they are or when they get them. So I have to read the description of every power and divine whether Hospitallers get them? Oh well.
:fool:
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

It seems that in an earlier edit of the book the Hospitaliers were going to have healing powers. This however, was dropped later on in the project. They have no magic healing abilities, but should all take paramedic in the very least.

As well, they can make full use of all healing stones, worms, and similar gooey things.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Steve Conan Trustrum
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Steve Conan Trustrum »

Back from the Wormwood FAQ I used to have up. This was verified by Kevin.

Q: The Hospitaller Knight O.C.C. has an alignment restriction which states that if the character is not of better alignment than anarchist by third level, he loses his healing powers? What healing powers?

A: This is an error that managed to get past the editor; the Hospitaller has no healing abilities beyond his paramedic skill.
Steven "Conan" Trustrum

Trustrum.com | Misfits In Action Web Comic

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”