Date set

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Date set

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Well the date has been set for Feb. 25. Hope they come close to it.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

So essentially practically March. :p Cute. :p
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Swell...
At least P. Books is consistant with their lateness.
Just hope it's worth the hype.
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

I really hope it comes out in March but I doubt it.

Considering Dyval isn't out yet, I think it will be May before we see Robotech.

I love Palladium, but lets all agree, hitting their deadlines insn't their strong suit.

MikeM
Alpha 11
Palladin

MikeM wrote:I really hope it comes out in March but I doubt it.

Considering Dyval isn't out yet, I think it will be May before we see Robotech.

I love Palladium, but lets all agree, hitting their deadlines insn't their strong suit.

MikeM

Well, I think we can all agree that we all would rather have it a little late and done right, then rust, on time, and it not be done right.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I agree I'd rather have it done right then rushed!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Good, that means I'll see it at ICON. After I check it out, I'll make a decison to buy or not then.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Where is ICON?
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

Oh I agree. I want to see the game done right instead of rushing.
I just hate seeing release dates, and then seeing the release dates go by with no book released.

However, Im already working on my Robotech campaign for when the game does come out.

And hopefully we will see some Robotech Rifter articles as well.

MikeM
Aramanthus
Monk

Those Robotech Rifter articles will probably have to wait until after the big boys sees how well it does in it's sales.

HH....FIE
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

You think? I can't imagine Robotech selling worst than Ninjas and Superspies and Splicers and there are Rifters articles for those games.

MikeM

PS - I'm not saying those are bad games btw, I love Ninjas and Superpies, I just think Robotech will outsell both. Combined. :)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Speaking of Rifters. I know of only one article for Robotech that was in them before Palladium dropped Robotech the first time. Was there more then one? And if there was only one, why was that?
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Actually I think there were a couple. One had a test pilot OCC I believe and another had some mecha designs.

I am concerned that there will be absolutely no Rifter articles for Robotech - as it is a licensed product. Harmony Gold is closing up continuity errors, and it may have to go through their checkers before it gets published.

What may happen if there are, it will be cutting room floor kind of stuff. Stuff that could have been in the book - not needed, cut for space kind of information. This way people who want it can pick it up, while others don't need to.
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

the test pilot occ and the mecha designs were both in rifter #5.
thats the only rifter to date that has had any robotech stuff.
excluding kevin talking about getting the license back in the last couple of rifters.
Aramanthus
Monk

We'll just have to watch as time passes! I can be patient.

HH....FIE
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

so i put Feb 25th i my Palladium to English Dictonary... and Found the Date is Really Dec. 12 2012.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:so i put Feb 25th i my Palladium to English Dictonary... and Found the Date is Really Dec. 12 2012.
your an optimist, Granted the New Mechanoids sourcebook does scew the date to a bit. :D
冠双
Aramanthus
Monk

There is a lot of pressure to get this out in a reasonable amount of time. And it has to fulfill both of the groups involved in the contract. I think it'll be out within three months. So just be patient and don't rag on them. This is a means of PB making a come back. So just cheer up! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:There is a lot of pressure to get this out in a reasonable amount of time. And it has to fulfill both of the groups involved in the contract. I think it'll be out within three months. So just be patient and don't rag on them. This is a means of PB making a come back. So just cheer up! :D

Like I said before, I will not mind if it is a little late. But please not it be like 6 months late.
Aramanthus
Monk

I understand what you mean Alpha 11, and I agree.

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

It might be they are filling out the sorcebooks at the same time so they will come out boom boom boom.....but then agine they still have to run every single stinking thing in the book through HG before they can publish a book.

And due to experience waiting for new books from PB,I would say I would not be suprised if the it was a March 'to the printers' date.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Aramanthus
Monk

I suppose we'll just have to see how anxious both companies are get the first book out. :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Like I said earlier, as long as it is close, I do not care.
Aramanthus
Monk

Ditto! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Ditto! :D

:D SO BRING IT ON!!!! :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Alpha 11 Wrote:
SO BRING IT ON!!!!

I agree! Bring it out!

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I Dare PB to prove me wrong and to be on time with this deadline for the RTSC book. :P
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Aramanthus
Monk

Still have to hope that the material is going back and forth between PB and HG as it is being written. That way it might speed up the overall process. Unless they only want to see the finished product. Hopefully they are working together to make sure the final product is awesome!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Still have to hope that the material is going back and forth between PB and HG as it is being written. That way it might speed up the overall process. Unless they only want to see the finished product. Hopefully they are working together to make sure the final product is awesome!

If they are doing that with HG, then I got a bad feeling that it might slow it down even more. Because if you look at it, HG is even worse then PB at getting things out at a desent time. I mean, just look at the movie, and how long that took.
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm not sure how the approval process is going to go. Maybe that is the reason it was delayed from a Christmas launch. I'm not sure. only someone on the PB staff could tell us about the approval process. I'm hoping that the delay from Christmas to Febuary was caused by the process.

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I'm not sure how the approval process is going to go. Maybe that is the reason it was delayed from a Christmas launch. I'm not sure. only someone on the PB staff could tell us about the approval process. I'm hoping that the delay from Christmas to Febuary was caused by the process.

I hope you are right, though I would not be surprised if was a little bit from both sides.
Aramanthus
Monk

I don't know. I'm trying to rationalize the delay and remain positive! I hope I'm right!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I don't know. I'm trying to rationalize the delay and remain positive! I hope I'm right!

That is all we can really do for now.
Aramanthus
Monk

I know! We have to keep our thoughts on the positive side!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I know! We have to keep our thoughts on the positive side!

:D Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! :D
Aramanthus
Monk

I totally agree with you Alpha 11!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I totally agree with you Alpha 11!

:D Then let us all do it together! :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Yes! We are agreed on this totally! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Yes! We are agreed on this totally! :D

:D Aramanthus, I think we scared everyone off. :D
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looks around!::: I don't think so. I think they just got tired of us! :oops: Maybe someday they won't get tired of us! :D

HH....FIE
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Tired of YOU??? :shock: :eek: NEVER..... Or at least I ain't tired of you 2.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Tired of YOU??? :shock: :eek: NEVER..... Or at least I ain't tired of you 2.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

:hug: I feel so loved. :love: And please do not read to much into that statement.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Don't worry, *pats Alpha 11 on the back* I don't swing that way. I was just making sure that you know that we all know that your alive and feeling welcome.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Don't worry, *pats Alpha 11 on the back* I don't swing that way. I was just making sure that you know that we all know that your alive and feeling welcome.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Good, because I was meaning it in a sarcastic, silly way.
Aramanthus
Monk

WOW! I never knew we were being watched! :::Looking around for the hidden cameras. I know it's around here somewhere! :shock: :?

:D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:WOW! I never knew we were being watched! :::Looking around for the hidden cameras. I know it's around here somewhere! :shock: :?

:D

:shock: Did you not know, they ARE everywhere! They know everything! THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :frazz: :shock: :eek:

:thwak: Thank you I needed that. :D
Aramanthus
Monk

:lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!! That is true! They are everywhere!!!! I see one now!!!! :eek: :shock: :? :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote::lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!! That is true! They are everywhere!!!! I see one now!!!! :eek: :shock: :? :D

:eek: You mean the one looking over your shoulder? :eek: :D
Aramanthus
Monk

But couldn't that be you? :shock: I'm not sure! You had better give me the secret password! And if you are wrong you get set in front of the SDF 1's main gun as it is about to fire! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:But couldn't that be you? :shock: I'm not sure! You had better give me the secret password! And if you are wrong you get set in front of the SDF 1's main gun as it is about to fire! :D

:thwak: I am in FRONT of you! :thwak: NOT behind you! :D

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”